Well, hello, hello everyone! May I have your attention, please. We don’t have to wonder about iPhone 8 reveal date anymore. iPhone 8 official unveil date is finally confirmed by Apple. And, yes, once again the rumors and information leaks have been accurate.
So, the unveil date will be September 12th at 10 a.m. This long-waited event will be held at the Steve Jobs Theater. More specifically at its newly built headquarters in Cupertino, California. Which we suspected already too. The official invitation was distributed to media on August 31. And also, good news – at this presentation in September 12th we will witness not one but three new devices from Apple. iPhone 8 and iPhone 7S and 7S Plus.
With everyone still pumped up about Samsung Galaxy Note 8 it is thrilling to learn about the new iPhone and get to compare theme before choosing which one to by. Because although you can already pre-order Samsung Galaxy Note 8, it still will be shipped out only in September 15th. And around that date you will also be able to pre-order iPhone 8 if you choose it over Note 8. Also, we have to note that we are expecting Apple to introduce to us the Apple watch 3 and a brand new 4K Apple TV. Not that its more or as exciting as the new smartphones, but still.
So, lets sum up every rumor and information leak that we know about iPhone 8 so far.
iPhone 8 design
- Almost no-bazel OLED display with True Tone technology and lon-X glass.
- Bye-bye to physical home button, because iPhone 8 will have a virtual one. Also it will no longer have Touch ID. It is believed that the no-home-button design will scientifically change the size of the iPhone 8 display.
- Stainless steel and that gorgeous glass body.
- Black, silver and copper color models.
Also talking about design. Just a day before iPhone 8 official unveil date was confirmed Benjamin Geskin published something delicious for us. iPhone 8 render and latter, iPhone 8 and iPhone 7s renders. We consider this source quite reliable, because Benjamin Geskin has proven him in reliable information leaking when talking about the secrets of Apple. Here are the pictures he shared.
iPhone 8 security
- Face scanner. Supposedly better technology than in Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
iPhone 8 camera and other tech specs
- Dual lens camera with vertical configuration?
- The A10X or A11 Apple next-generation processor.
- More storage. At least 64 GB and #GB of RAM.
- Intel or Qualcomm modem.
- And here is something new. It’s a first for Apple – possibility of wireless charging and upgraded, faster USB charging.
iPhone 8 price
Nothing has changed. iPhone was, still is and will be high-end smartphone and it will cost you. It will cost you at pocket robing price starting from 999 $.
iPhone 8 and Apple Pencil
One of the amazing technologies with which Samsung has always been one step ahead of Apple and has the upper hand in Samsung Galaxy note 8 vs iPhone 8 fight… Yes, it is the S pen. So, it would be only natural to add the Apple Pencil to the new iPhone 8 as well. But there are no specific leaked photos or information that would confirm it. It’s just could be a smart move from Apple trying to beat Samsung’s Note 8.
iPhone 8 headphone jack
One of the better things about Samsung and the smartphones they make is that they all have the regular 3.5 mm headphone jack. But will iPhone 8 bring back that lovable 3.5 mm? Don’t count on it. Even Google took a hint. Google Pixel 2 headphone jack won’t be the regular 3.5 mm headphone jack. Google Pixel 2 which is expected to be unveiled in October.